Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Rocks and Valleys
View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2009, 09:35 PM   #26
Sparty

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

GREAT TIME HAD BY ME AND MY PASSENGERS!

I'm from SW MI and haven't had that many spots to go to. With that being said, this is one of the best parks I've been to in this area (Mid West States). I was there Saturday, and never really had a chance to get to the gravel pit....but we hammered every other part. The challenges were great, and I never really felt like I was in trouble. A perfect amount of rocks, water, hills, and entire Jeeps. Never really got bored. I was concerned that we were coming in with a group of 1, however, I found everyone to be very helpful, and overly nice. This especially applies to Ron and his crew.

BIG Kudos from us.

Thank you for the passenger policy. I had my girlfriend and her son (1st timers) and they were amazed at what a Jeep on 35's could do...compared to her stocker ;-) Probably some of the best $20 that I've spent!

I hate to admit it....but we had so much fun wheeling, that I never really had a chance to get to know anybody....that part I regret.

I have the Green Jeep, with pretty much everything blacked out. It is on 35's Coopers with Black Steelies and a Full Traction LA lift. Highlift mounted across the top of the back tire carrier.

We have a BUNCH of pictures, and a lot of the Mud Bogging by the Green Willies and Red Chevy too.....man, you two are close to certifiable ;-) I'll just have to get them uploaded and posted.

We'll be back....and we'll also try to get in on some of the events going on in this forum.

THANKS!
Sparty is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06600 seconds with 20 queries