"Dirthead 509" TJ Project
View Single Post
May 11th, 2009, 01:37 PM
Join Date: 04-01-07
Location: Caledonia, MI
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Last night I finished the trackbar axle side mount and tacked that in place. I'm not 100% happy with it, but 95%. I don't think it's worth the hassle to move it again for that last 1/4" of travel. It's just not easy to leave something on the table after doing that much work to get there.
This morning I put the 4 link arms and 14B back under the vehicle. Then I went to work on the tub to get the tires to clear. One side down, one to go
My version of a non comp cut, cut
I'm not sure what I'm going to do for rear springs yet. Not much room at all once compressed. I might have to cut into the frame to mount the spring perches after all. This afternoon's goal is to get the other side cut out, the frame side uppers pulled out and finished welded and get them tacked back in. Hopefully I can get that far yet today.
View Public Profile
Send a private message to feva4u
Find More Posts by feva4u
Page generated in