Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Hate crimes bill passed
View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2009, 09:24 PM   #17
aber61

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteC View Post
Really? go to the links I provided and find that, please?

BTW, not trying to take sides on the bill as I think a crime is a crime and should be prosecuted equally. I am just interested in facts based on the congressional record. If I missed something in the actual bills, I would be happy to apologize.
hey no need to apologize. I was only thinking of the future, if things start like this, by so called laws to protect the rights of the minority or what ever they are now, what will happen to these laws when they need to be changed for what ever reason a liberal judge sees fit, to expand the law to.... There is a law in Canada the c250 bill I believe it is...any persons speaking out against gays, blacks, anybody who is different or a pastor from the pulpit, cannot read what the bible says about homos he can be charged. Radio stations from here broadcasting in Canada need to edit the audio to not include what we are allowed to say here in the USA freely in our constitution. It is only a matter of time until it really hits home. It is in Europe, Canada and here... almost, do not be fooled by the slick forked tongue of the nobama and the liberal left of this country. It will be time to revolt soon and revolt we must. I believe our for fathers left a country that did not allow the people to live free. I think we are returning to the past.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06524 seconds with 20 queries