Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Woot WOoot
Thread: Woot WOoot
View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2009, 09:25 PM   #54

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
You posted your own phone number and address AND you have a screen name that's your real name. Duh! Your own fault.
Well I guess you would know. Cause your cop. But my nuber wasnt up there before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
I'm planning on going to the blessing as are lots of people with their families. In my group alone there will be 4 cops besides me. This is a BLESSING of the Jeeps. Don't suggest problems at the blessing or you will have problems of your own that you don't want to have; ie a criminal record, fines etc. Further, I think you should write a retraction of your statement and encourage people to NOT cause problems there. The Blessing of the Jeeps is a great, fun, family event and lots of people work very hard to make it happen. Don't fukc it up with your little kid bullshit. Grow up.
Sir, I was not planning on going nor causeing trouble. Im actually shocked that this guy can talk the way he does when he says hes going to go. I figured he was hosting it. Guess not.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06579 seconds with 20 queries