Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Woot WOoot
Thread: Woot WOoot
View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2009, 08:19 PM   #49
Hombre
I carry a shank

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Hall. Call Me 248.388.8372 View Post
Love the new name!!!!
Fucking awesome. Not really sure but I think its illegal to post someones number without there approval. But who cares. This is better than theif. HAA
You posted your own phone number and address AND you have a screen name that's your real name. Duh! Your own fault.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88beastbronco View Post
lets meet up faggot. you in waterford? I'll meet you anywhere anytime tonight. you show up alone, I'll show up alone and i bet you a pack of red that you regret it
You are an idiot too. Grow up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morel_4_Wheelers View Post
your lawyer wont do shit since you posted your number on line.... hope your not going to the blessing b.c i can almost bet your gona get an ass beeting... not from us im just saying from all the shit you have started. Even since you started a thread to start shit....
BANNNNNNN
I'm planning on going to the blessing as are lots of people with their families. In my group alone there will be 4 cops besides me. This is a BLESSING of the Jeeps. Don't suggest problems at the blessing or you will have problems of your own that you don't want to have; ie a criminal record, fines etc. Further, I think you should write a retraction of your statement and encourage people to NOT cause problems there. The Blessing of the Jeeps is a great, fun, family event and lots of people work very hard to make it happen. Don't fukc it up with your little kid bullshit. Grow up.
Hombre is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06559 seconds with 20 queries