Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - I'm an Idiot!!Check It!!!
View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2009, 10:08 PM   #49
Nuggets
I fix stuff!

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Don't worry kid. When you come out of the closet you won't take your frustrations out people you don't even know. Research indicates that people of your personality type have a 98% chance of being gay. Don't sweat it. If you lust for a hairy bean bag slamming your chin it's ok. Don't fight the urge to have a meaty penoir going in through the out door. You will just end up frustrated and post more threads bashing middle age guys because you secretly wish one of those old guys would pound your tender ass while you fantasize he's your dad.

Now I know you want to make a statement about what I just typed. A closet homosexual such as yourself would make the comment that I'm really gay or I have an ugly wife or you just got done fucking my mom. Thats just your sub-concious trying to cover up your inner most desire to go ATM with your old Boy Scout Troop leader.

So in summary I say go ahead and ask the burly guy that pumps out the porta-pottys out on a date. If you just accept who you are then you can start to enjoy life.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06566 seconds with 20 queries