Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Recovery basics video..
View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2006, 05:56 AM   #1
Deke

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default Recovery basics video..

If you offered equiptment, video, editing, hosting, etc this is the thread for you.

http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=14065

Going on Brewmans idea, miff's offer, and the rest of us nerds with cameras and hosting lets plan it out a little bit and get on the same page. I'm not a pro at making movies with a point so the more brains the better. I planned on coming to the pig-gig weekend but if we really want to do this I'll arrange it up and come early to help get this shit going.

If we can all agree that theres always more then one way to skin a cat the arguements will be more offering options rather then bickering.

How long will this be intresting for people to watch and take something away rather then yawn at someone showing every inch of a 150' pull?

Do we want to do a voice over or have a lovely vanna white hands on showing us stuff? If so; who?

I'm just scratching the surface here so add in what your ideas are. Segment ideas. Common recoveries? Doing more with less? etc
Deke is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07092 seconds with 20 queries