View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2009, 01:29 PM   #136
feva4u
LCG

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

Ended up at work for 14.5 hrs saturday on my dime(love being salaried ) so I was only able to work for about 4 hrs on sunday
I tore my work from last sunday back out and touched that up. Then I put the front lowers on the frame, tacked the front upper into position and aligned my tabs at the axle end to get rid of some bolt bind. I mocked my steering back into place and started working on putting my steering box in its final resting place. I have to fill the holes for the frame crossmember still. Drilling and placing the mount for the steering box through the side of the frame hole was sweet I cut the steering shaft and mocked that back together for now so I could see my steering shaft angle. I'll have to put that back together a little more formally at a later date. I have to put a trackbar on the front and get material to put my steering together yet. It's coming along.........very.....very....very slowly
In no particular order:

Shouldn't take long to figure out what cookie cutter jeep is mine if it's ever stolen

Going to be another 2 weeks before I can work on it again too

Page generated in 0.04356 seconds with 11 queries