Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Veterans
Thread: Veterans
View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2009, 10:33 AM   #3
PeteC
Get Up and Go

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

You do realize it was President George W. Bush that asked for a threat report on both Right Wing Estremists and Left Wing Extremists, don't you? These are his reports, compiled by the DHS under his watch, with the help of the FBI.

It pointed out how the Extreme Right Wing in this country will use the current (over the past couple of years) state of affairs to try and recruit people, including returning veterans.

It just so happens that these reports were completed, issued and released after Pres. Bush left office. IN the case of the Extreme Left Wing report, is just days after inauguration.

But, I am sure none of that (factual information) matters and I am just spinning.

BTW: I read both of the unclassified reports (not that long, 9 or so pages) and I can not disagree with either of them. In fact, if you look at the comments on this and other websites you will see that the concern about the Right Wing Extremists are valid. I don't frequent many sites that espouse the Extreme Left Wing view, but I am sure you can find them as well.
PeteC is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05904 seconds with 20 queries