Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - "Dirthead 509" TJ Project
View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2009, 12:26 PM   #127
feva4u
LCG

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Didn't get any pictures over the weekend. I reinforced the front frame on the inside of the frame where I cut it. I welded my 14B truss corners. I decided to lay the 14B in one more time before burning everything home. I moved the front D60 into place and finish welded the upper together and tacked it in place. I finished welding my rear links and am using them to get the front together. Don't really have any more than that, only worked on it on saturday. Our CTOR meet and greet on saturday night did CTB2 and I in . I started burning my lower links in on Sunday morning and stopped because I was doing more harm that good in the state that I was in I did find out that my rims have a 1/4" lip inside the mounting bore that impead mounting the rims on a ford D60 front. CTB2 took that lip off to match the rest of the bore and the rims fit now. So I have to modify the other 3 rims and I can mount tires. Not really looking forward to that That's about it for updates. I'll be working on it all weekend this weekend though so hopefully I have front and rear axles under it come sunday afternoon

Page generated in 0.05810 seconds with 20 queries