Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - front end washes out or unstable on some dirt conditions
View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2009, 12:22 AM   #12
Beardiedrg

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Hey losso,
Been some rough times lately, moved and moving again. I came out Sat late everyone leaving, I drove through the park on my bike and checked the spots, met Ron comming out of the gate and chatted. Been trying to keep everything together, sold lots of stuff and kareless stocked up 2 truckloads of great bargains, work seems to be tanking 70 layoffs so far all of our work newspapers are being sold, transfered or cut, so been saving and waiting for the layoff. The jeep is 100% and I haven't wheeled it in awhile, cause I work till 4:30 am all the local rides have already started. Being my only vehicle besides my bike, don't want to break shit. I like the trail rides and mud runs ask Mark Purplerhino about that, some hill climbs, hey know any middle aged women who like to jeep as in a copilot with me maybe. Probably going to the jeep blessing but am moving next month around the 15th again, gonna try to make the grand opening, I want the RAV windshied sticker and so I can proudly display it. You guys have busted ass and hope to play again soon. and thanks for the info I am gonna let the air out of the forks and the rear don't have much sag when I sit on it, so I am gonna work with it just got it and rode it 3 times. I'm old can't throw it around like when I was the kid
Later
Beardiedrg is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 1.85159 seconds with 20 queries