Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Anyone in Allegan Saturday?
View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2009, 08:13 AM   #5
sachenard
wileyeyejeep

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

OK, I talked w/ Ricky yesterday and here is the deal. We will be having a meet and greet at my house Saturday starting at 5PM. We will have the grill going and a bon fire. BYOB and grilling food. My family will supply a few side dishes. Invite anyone that you would like that might be interested in joining the club. Please bring your kids if you have any. Lots of room for them to play and we have a wii that my son would love to play w/ anyone. Real easy to find. Coming from Allegan take M 40 south to Thomas st. Turn right, or west, on Thomas. Stop sign at Ely st turn left, or south. Go around the bend, turns into 113th ave there. Go to four way stop at 113th and 34. Turn left, or south on 34th St. About 3/10ths of a mile down on the right will be Tannery Creek Drive. turn right, we are first house on left. 3404 Tannery Creek Dr. I will have my red TJ sitting right there on the corner in my front yard. The festivities will be in the back yard. We have about 12 chairs, you might want to bring a chair as well. If you need my phone number, get a hold of Ricky or John and they can give it to you, or you cam PM me thru here. Hope to see a bunch there. Scott "wileyeyejeep"
--

TIME FLIES WHEN YOU'RE HAVIN' RUM

ITS A JEEP THING, I DON'T UNDERSTAND :/
sachenard is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07180 seconds with 20 queries