Old April 4th, 2009, 12:01 AM   #1
ddeadserious

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to ddeadserious
Default Apple Macbook Pro Laptop - SOLD

I've got an Apple Macbook Pro for sale.
  • 2.0GHz Intel Core Duo
  • 2GB RAM
  • 100GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive(can upgrade to 160GB 5400RPM at no additional cost if desired)
  • 256MB of Video RAM
  • 15.4" Matte(not glossy) Screen
  • Illuminated Keyboard
  • Wireless Internet
  • iSight(webcam)
  • Bluetooth
  • New Apple Battery December 2008
  • New Power Adapter November 2008
  • Fresh Install of Mac OS X 10.5.6
  • Can include a fresh install of Windows XP if so desired as well.
  • Optional software installs available(Photoshop, Office, Etc)
  • Etc, etc

I bought it for graphic design at CCS and ended up changing schools and majors. Payed $2500 for it new.

I have had absolutely no problems with it other than the fact that it will no longer burn DVDs for some weird reason. It still reads them, and will write CDs, but fails to burn DVDs. Not sure if this is a hardware or software issue.

At one point, it took a 2ft. fall from the couch to the carpet, and it broke a small tab that holds a screw in on the lower left side of the palm rest area, can be seen in the second photo. This side of the computer is being held shut by 2 thin strips of packing tape, but it doesn't affect the functionality of it at all. The part to repair it can be found for ~$100 on eBay, I can even repair it if you want to add to the price of the computer.

It has some scratches, but most are hairline scratches. There is one dent in the lid, it's relatively light and doesn't affect performance at all.

This sale will include the computer, a power adapter, a booq sleeve that one of my cats has slightly damaged, all of the original packaging, and any other stuff I may find to throw in.

Here are some photos:

$750

Located in Garden City(about halfway between Detroit and Ann Arbor), will meet within 45 minutes to show someone the computer, will meet within 1 hours to make a sale.

Last edited by ddeadserious; July 15th, 2009 at 05:07 PM.

Page generated in 0.04966 seconds with 11 queries