Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Where to buy a trailer?
View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2006, 12:03 PM   #22
swampjeep
Swamp Stomper

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screaminhillbilly
There is a guy in Waterford, Clarkston area that sells random trailers for cheap. In fact I just saw a car hauler out there the other day. He is located on White Lake Rd between Dixie Hwy and Andersonville Rd. I don't have his information but there are allways trailers out by the street for sale. If I drive by there the next few days I will get more info for you.
someone else was just telling me about this guy, he goes down south somewhere and pickes them up every so often, so he has random trailers out there... it's hit or miss for what he has, I was also told he has more trailers at his house, so call the number and ask...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade II
I got my steel deck Mac Lander from them and I was happy with the service / price. Make sure you get brakes on both axles if your gross weight is going to be over 3000 pounds. I actually got stopped by a Motor Carrier for going over 55 on the interstate and he checked to make sure both axles had brakes.

http://www.mac-lander.com/products.asp

Antique does sell Mac-lander, but not all their trailers are Mac-lander, the one's they build or are buying from a place building them cheap, are the ones people are talking about that don't seem to last great.
swampjeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05943 seconds with 20 queries