Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - *SOLD* 92' Dodge W250 Ext Cab LB Cummins $6200 OBO *SOLD*
View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2009, 05:15 PM   #1
addicted

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default *SOLD* 92' Dodge W250 Ext Cab LB Cummins $6200 OBO *SOLD*

Asking $6200.00 OBO may consider partial trade for a nice trailer.

Do not offer me trades for another truck, if I needed a truck I would keep this one.

This was a TX ranch truck before it was brought up to MI in 2005. I purchased it in 2006 and have done a lot of work to it. It has 254,447 miles on it.

The trans shifts great and has a Hughes Performance deep pan on it. B&M temp guage.

The engine runs great and burns very little oil, has some seepage at the pan and timing cover, I have the gaskets but haven't gotten around to putting them on. The truck averages 18-19mpg I have gotten as good as 24mpg and as little as 12mpg towing a heavy load.

Brake system is newer except for the steel lines and booster.

Rebuilt vacuum pump and new steering pump.

New battery. Alternator has been converted to internal regulation so now the CEL comes on due to bypassing the PCM.

Tires are Cooper Discoverer Load Range E with 11/32nds left, 4" turbo back exhaust, Class III hitch, Line-X over the rail bedliner, seats from an 02' Dodge Ram (center console needs bolted down still)

The only rust other than surface rust on the frame is surface rust on the rear bumper and a couple spots on the drivers fender where the paint is also peeling.

This is a work truck and is not perfect but is in great condition.

Last edited by addicted; July 23rd, 2009 at 08:16 PM. Reason: sold

Page generated in 0.06716 seconds with 20 queries