Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 13.60 Trans Am.
Thread: 13.60 Trans Am.
View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2009, 08:37 AM   #199
benny87
Young Gun..!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauxhawk View Post
We? We? Look, David Hasselhoff, You're 19 years old, that makes you 4 years old... WE didn't do anything, your dad may have rebuilt it... But odds are he sent it out to get rebuilt. :)

BTW, Knight Rider.. If you don't want to be embarrassed by that goofy lookin' Dodge truck ----- you could always be out driven by myself my daily driver 98 Civic... I'd offer you my 00 T/A, but I figured I would make it a bit more fair for you... Lets see this happen!!

:)

Who are you.....? I hope you didnt join this forum just to try to impress everyone about your car. I might be confused but last i checked this is greatlakes4X4....
And not to defend AJ here, but i remember when i was young.. Really young helping my dad in the garage when he rebuilt his first 2 engines. YES i didnt do anything but goof of and be a pest but what kid isnt at that age. Its not hard to rebuild an engine, ive rebuilt 2 with the help of my dad (willies 4 cyl. and my jeep I6) just machining has to be outsourced.
benny87 is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04618 seconds with 20 queries