Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 13.60 Trans Am.
Thread: 13.60 Trans Am.
View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2009, 02:59 AM   #185

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by trogdor the burninator View Post
im not trying to be an asshole. it just happens, and like you or not, I'd rather not see somebody get seriously injured from not doing their homework

Yea thats understandable. I think when it gets warmer I put it up on the lift and check all my mounting brackets, suspension componets, steering, etc. Luckily I do think if the car lost powersteering or brakes I would be able to control it. I have never lost control of a car/truck except on a icy road in my suburban and I kissed a pole I have lost it a few times before in my T.A. but I corrected it and it wasnt my fault either. I need to replce the drivers flexline on the front brakes. Its a high pressure line thats just old and is expanding under pressure. SO its not clamping real hard. I was hitting a corner on cooley and a cop came around and I was doing about 75 in a 45.(stupid I know) and I freaked and locked up while the car was weightless(corner went up hill) Car got full weight on the ground and started diving everywhere. Scared the living shit out of me. Somehow I corrected it. Not sure how. Needless to say I don't drive like that anymore.lol.

Last edited by guest; February 13th, 2009 at 03:05 AM.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08024 seconds with 20 queries