Originally Posted by Haggar
I ask, because your translations are wrong, in an inflammatory way.
Al-Adiyat Verses 6 - 11 read:
6. Verily! Man (disbeliever) is ungrateful to his Lord;
7. And to that fact he bears witness (by his deeds);
8. And verily, he is violent in the love of wealth.
9. Knows he not that when the contents of the graves are brought out and poured forth (all mankind is resurrected).
10. And that which is in the breasts (of men) shall be made known.
11. Verily, that Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection) their Lord will be Well-Acquainted with them (as to their deeds), (and will reward them for their deeds).
Try: Surat Al-Bayyinah (The Clear Evidence) XCVIII v6.
That should be right. (it was the whole right to left thing, I accidently put the chapter (or book?) after it.