Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 2001 XJ Rear-ended complete Part Out
View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2009, 11:52 AM   #32
blackjeep
| 11I1I11 |

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default XJ update

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepin20 View Post
Still have the rear wiper motor?
I don't know what condition it's in. If it works, someone else has their name on it already.

I looked at the back end of the jeep again the other day, and there appears to be more frame damage than I anticipated, and the hatch is absolutely NOT going to be easy to get open. I'll keep everyone posted, but I anticipate having all day tomorrow to tear it apart. It's going from interior to exterior, top to bottom, until nothing is left but a rolling chassis. I'm considering either dropping the axles and suspension and selling that and the shell separately, or keeping a rolling chassis, pulling suspension and brakes, and selling the rolling frame with the front and rear axles. If you guys express your interest (or lack thereof) for either method, it will help sway me in the right direction. Also, should I have nothing left but the shell, I'll need a way to get it moved. Suggestions?
blackjeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05873 seconds with 20 queries