Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Nextel i 836 LIKE NEW

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Sol Goode 
#1 ·
Just need to take over my contract. I will throw in the world phone as well (it has been used once)

#2 ·
how much is the contract cost a month

#4 ·
Can I just have the phone and put my own sim card in and you can call nextel and complain about the switch over to sprint has screwed up everything and thier customer service people were no help at all and they will void your contract and allow you to leave without penalty? I have seen 2 people leave nextel this way. Sprint customer service has always sucked and now that they took over nextel you have a legit excuse on how to leave without penalty. Give it a try and give me the 836 :)

#5 ·
Saharaboy said:
Can I just have the phone and put my own sim card in and you can call nextel and complain about the switch over to sprint has screwed up everything and thier customer service people were no help at all and they will void your contract and allow you to leave without penalty? I have seen 2 people leave nextel this way. Sprint customer service has always sucked and now that they took over nextel you have a legit excuse on how to leave without penalty. Give it a try and give me the 836 :)
I am in the process of trying this. If it works, you and Bio can fight for the phone, or the first to ger me a quarter will get it (where will I ever find a quarter that I want)

#6 ·
Sol Goode said:
I am in the process of trying this. If it works, you and Bio can fight for the phone, or the first to ger me a quarter will get it (where will I ever find a quarter that I want)
I will never pull a quarter from a urinal. Let me know if it works out for you. I will even give you my 730 for you to keep as a trade :sonicjay:

#8 ·
What do i ahve to do to get the phone off you. I am sick of Verson and their BS they pull on me about when i can get a diffrent phone.

#9 ·
canaert said:
What do i ahve to do to get the phone off you. I am sick of Verson and their BS they pull on me about when i can get a diffrent phone.
Well, I bit the bullet and cancelled my service and paid the $200 fee. If you want to go to nextel, you can get my phone and not signa contract....phone would be $125

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.