Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Lets See Your Tow Rig
View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2009, 09:16 PM   #139
1TFROT

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95geo View Post
ok, that makes sense... I always assume rwhp on those trucks for some reason... I have the same setup but an 04.5 right down to the exhaust I went back to stock for the winter... I might just run a little 80hp tune for towing next year. My 500 rwhp race tune tows great but I just cant help but cringe when I roll into it with a trailer so it'll get a more conservative power level for next year via EFI Live too.

sweet. I can tow no prob with my hot tune, but I can watch the gas gauge move!

I tow with the 80hp tune and it works awesome for EGTs. the big tune is for DD and tearing up sports cars that think they're fast

have fun with the EFI

quick funny story for ya regarding trailers.......I had mine hooked up, but it was empty (going to pick up the s10 from a friends) and a '71 chevelle pulls up beside me making all sorts of noise like he wanted to race. so I went with him from the stoplight and ran dead even with him up to about 75mph. that was pulling my 1800# trailer. he was not too happy
1TFROT is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06373 seconds with 20 queries