Didn't get to do anything yesterday, company was over. Today, I got a little done, but football is on now, so no more work today.
Basically just dragged the front axle out of the snowbank that its been buried in, and got it up to start cleaning it..
Here it is:
Ugly. Wire brush time. Then Plasma time. Then grinder time.
So, here's where its going to go under the Jeep. Its a bit of a trick of perspective. Its directly underneath the + sign on the frame there. 99" wheelbase.
Oil pan clearance won't be a problem :) That bar hanging in front of the oil pan is going to be removed. It was welded in place to make the engine mounts all one piece, so that I could slide it all along the frame while I determined the engine position. It would be in the way of the front links, so will get cut off in the next couple days.