Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Wedding photos: if you had to do this...
View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2009, 09:45 AM   #10
Black71gp
1997 stock Wrangler

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

you should be able to do it.. i do a bit of wedding photography my brother and I have a photography Business, just invest in a good flash, with omi bounce and shoot.. they will turn out well.. maybe not super pro but pretty dang good.. just try to watch whats in the back ground and such. if you can get a constant 2.8 lens that will help alot in lowering the depth of field as to keep the background not so noticeable. with the D40 you can just up the ISO for indoor stuff. or quicker exposure. thats whats nice about the newer digital upping the iso a little helps make up for not having a 2.8 lens and most people will not notice a difference. during the ceremony is the only real stressful time.. cause things only happen once.. but you can always have them repose for a kiss.. or anything after the fact too..

good luck.. just take your time.. have extra cards, and LOTS of batteries for camera and flash.. and if you get a flash bracket cool..they do help.. i got one off ebay for like 50 bucks.. works great.. also shoot in RAW so you can adjust exposure and Whitebalance afterwards if you forget to change it while shooting.. will give you just a little room to play..

Last edited by Black71gp; January 3rd, 2009 at 09:48 AM.
Black71gp is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06695 seconds with 20 queries