Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - I hate UPS/Fed-ex
View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2008, 11:44 AM   #6
tweak
Are we there yet?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz97tj View Post
I've had issues with them before too. There isn't any easy damn way to contact them either. You have to go through 20 minutes of damn automated shit before you can get anywhere on the phone.

I feel your pain though. I just ordered a 375 dollar item. It was delivered so I can't blaim UPS for this one, but instead of the item I ordered, I got a fucking book.

Let's have some beers together. Sigh
If you call the 1-800 number and hold down 0 for five seconds, it will say that it can connect you to an operator once you give a tracking number, push 0 again for five seconds and then it will connect you to an operator.

The operators are usless though, they would not connect me, or leave a message to the local call center.

The other thing that pisses me off is that I ordered a b-day gift for the misses (it is in a few weeks) and it was sent via UPS. It is pretty small and less then a lb, so when it got to the Saginaw center they pawned it off to USPS (I did not know that they can do this). The did this on the 11th and I still have not recieved it yet... The worst part is that I lost all and any tracking information once they did this.

Time for some 's
tweak is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06229 seconds with 20 queries