Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - I hate UPS/Fed-ex
View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2008, 11:17 AM   #1
tweak
Are we there yet?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default I hate UPS/Fed-ex

/Rant

1st - Fed-ex loses a package of mine (150lb package - 4 ft by 2 ft)

2nd - UPS keeps telling me that my package would be delivered (flat screen TV) but never shows up. Finally get it after working with them for a week.

3rd - Order blower motor next day, and UPS cannot deliver because of weather, go to shipping location and they lost the package. Need motor because of furance so I drive three hours to get the part. They find the part and then tell me I have to come back to pick it up. Send many notes/phone calls and finally they return to sender. Promised returned calles within 1 hour and never recieved anything back.

4th - A few minutes ago UPS delivery shows up at my door and leaves a package on my porch, but its not mine but someone who lives a few miles down the road.

I have a contact to UPS from the claim that I made with the BBB... They are sure going to get an earful when I return. There is a lot more to the story, but I am just pissed that they can't get anything right how much they have lied to me.

/end rant.
tweak is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.16406 seconds with 20 queries