Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - SAFE recovery explained
View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2006, 10:42 PM   #64
Grandman
do i look old !

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yetti
sorry I missed that. I must have skipped over it the other day when the thread started.
I finished up the 2/3 training today. so the next level will be out to our shop in the fall. the teacher was outstanding for his knowlage of recovery operations.
I ran into issues with Donnie some years ago . Donnie Cruise was the orginal wreck master . He and i met up in Baltimore several years ago , at that time a few towing brains including Donnie and I were brain storming the removal of a sunken barge above the Niagra falls . Lets just say He and I didnt see eye to eye and apparently no one else liked his calculations on the barge as its still sunk there

Some of there instructors are excellent but its a crap shoot with them some times . While they have a lot of neat tricks and good information , dont challenge them , They will never admit when there off on something .

Before i got on the boards or the internet i decided to shrink my company about 50% , back away from the big shot big shit work and settled back to dumb ass redneck . Its a more enjoyable way of life
Grandman is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06213 seconds with 20 queries