Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 60 vs 44 costs (cause this is so much fun!)
View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2008, 05:58 PM   #20
Haggar
Covered in mud...

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2mx View Post
ok my buddy just bought a 99 tj with a 4 inch lift 4.0 and 33's. we are building it cheap. 1 tons,full cage, 39's and of course rollin on 20" dubs. we are building all the long arms and using heims that are on pirate for dirt cheap. just bought a set of used bling bling 20's for 500.00.axle hunting as we speak...i will see how cheap we do this one and report back.
This, or Nuzzy's post are somewhat of a different topic, though, more of bargain hunting.

Trust me, I always look for bargains, too, but there are also times you just go out and get what you want, when you want it because you have a timeline to meet, or don't feel like parting out a truck, etc.

I think the numbers Monkey has in the charts are a good market average and good for building a budget around.

Should toss up the numbers for a Toy front axle as well, stock housing and diamonds (I'd take a custom width diamond housing with taco diff over a built dana 44 anyway).
Haggar is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06839 seconds with 20 queries