Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Camera Purchase - Which one?
View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2008, 12:44 PM   #1
Bow_Extreme

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Camera Purchase - Which one?

I need to purchase a new digital camera and I've read the forums here, forums on other web sites, and reviews across the board. I just can't decide what I should get. I started out just wanting a point and shoot, but a good one. I ended up at the DSC-T700 Sony, but at 400.00, it seems a bit steep for a point and shoot but small and handy. On the other hand, I really like the reviews on here and other forums of purchasing a Nikon D40 or Nikon D80 or D90 Series camera. The D40 is only a 6.0 megapixel camera but has a rather fast shutter speed and seems to take very clear pictures. I looked at the D60 but it seems it's not much better than the D40, just 4 more megapixels. So what should I do? I'm really leaning on the DSLR Nikon cameras, just not sure which camera is more appropiate for me to purchase. It will be used for everything from watching my girls grow up to vacations, school events, weddings, what ever else is needed. I will be vacationing around the US over the next several years as well. Sorry for the long haul here but I figured you guys would want more info.
Bow_Extreme is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07877 seconds with 20 queries