Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Snowstorms are lame
View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2008, 08:29 AM   #36
Freak
Wheelin the HD

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Freak Send a message via Yahoo to Freak

I was in IL monday night and the roads were clear, people still thought the ice was bad and were going 30mph, someone was passing me, then decided since a car ahead of me was going slow they had to slow down too, now I'm stuck with one asshole in front of me and another next to me, and for using my blinker to say "get out of my way" I got a horn blast. why cant people drive there own vehicles?

When I was coming out of Reno, Nevada they had just lifted chain/4wd restrictions, there was still 2 inches of ice on the road and I didn't even make it a mile before seeing a mercedes spin 4 or 5 times before recovering, luck on the part of the driver, before I even went 50 miles there was a Durango over 100 feet off the road, and it looked like the only reason they stopped was they ran into a dry wash, and within the next 50 miles there were 2 rolled pickup trucks, one of them looked like it rolled multipul times.
When ever I get into michigan people seem to go alot faster than in the other states, though yesterday everyone wanted to run 60 so I got to pass them all.
Freak is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05357 seconds with 20 queries