Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Rockwelled Grand Cherokee
View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2008, 09:24 AM   #64
Chop
Mischievous Badger

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Chop

Quote:
Originally Posted by junk90xj View Post

on a side note how many degrees of steering do you plan on in the rear?

how close on when stuffed will the rear tires come to the body?
i will be allowing as much as i can. as far as the tire clearance i will be re working the wheel openings a lot. but i dont want to make them look big and gaudy as hell ya know i will know more when i get to work on it a little more. we are just so busy. we have 4 very Big build ups right now and 3 more on the way in the next month or two. just havent been able to touch it that much. not to mention i have been building the 2TE products and designing more for people everyday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UP_ROKTOY View Post
I'm pretty sure my post is the nicest I have ever been to anthony since he pissed me off 5 years ago. I'm making progress

Don't get me wrong chop, your work looks good, I just don't know if I can say that....
thats ok people will have mixed feelings on it and i cant believe you have been nicer to him, thats cool. the suspension on this rig is prity much tube so it will be a little diffrent with the sponsers we got this year i had had some cool things to work with. i will post up more pictures is a little while. you have to admit it does get old as hell seeing people rip on the owner when the thread has nothing to do with him personally ya know. its the internet and people will be people i guess some of it can be funny though. who ever came up with bacon pockets i laughed my ass off at that one. but i will bet my life that he is working on getting sponsered by hot pockets now.
Chop is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07045 seconds with 20 queries