Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - forget it
Thread: forget it
View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2008, 09:16 AM   #48
Fraser

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Fraser

Quote:
Originally Posted by xj-james View Post
Sounds rather racist to me. You are and ignorant piece of shit. You should read what you posted previously to remember what you said. Yet again, you are just a small piece of shit in a big septic tank. You obviously just type out your ass to try and get a response. And by your "insert racial slur here" quotes it shows that you are for sure a racist. You just dont have the balls to say the word you are hinting at. YOU ARE A PUSSY. Yes a PUSSY!

if only you had a pair big enough to say that to my face, Ill be waiting if i ever get the chance you meet your ignorant dumb ass, oh and sorry i say "insert racial slur here" b/c i work w/ the kind of black people that say it, repedatly. that doesnt mean I am a racist, you dumb fukc . oh, i listen to rap music to, that mean I'm racist too?? From what I have read about you in the past, and what you have typed here has gave me the opinon that I have, no more no less, your just an ignorant piece of shit. that comes around to whine about your horrible misfourtunes when things dont go your way, or otherwise. i have never seen a post from you other then that, other then to sell shit, or stupid bs posts in the pub. thank you for the spell check boss, my firefox must have been misleading my high school graduate/partial college educated ass
Fraser is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.09762 seconds with 20 queries