Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - forget it
Thread: forget it
View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2008, 11:41 PM   #44
xj-james
Original Gangster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraser;1410126[COLOR="Red"
]well sorrryy, i happen to work with some black dudes, they aint too bad, and i am not 'skeered' of them. i can have a decent conversation with any of them liek a normal person, so your bad. and im not the wanna be "insert racial slur here" that has 'original gangster' over his avatar pic- nice try to slip that by.[/COLOR] and if you had enough brain to like look at pictures and stuff in the picture section, you might, just might see my jeep in there. its nothing special, so i dont flaunt it. oh, ya it is my parents garage- omg i slipped omg. if you even knew what a redneck racist peice of shit was, youd be shakin in your boots- come on out here theyre not even ten minutes from where i live ya fawk. and its spelled HOWELL
First off, you are the idiot that started with thr whole "insert racial slur here" Shit not I. And second original gangsters were not black. Maybe if you had cable in your house on wheels you might catch something about the Italian mob, or the Jewish mob. And lastly, you are in no position to say anything about any ones spelling. My 5 year old would beat you in a spelling bee. You are an idiot.
xj-james is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06997 seconds with 20 queries