Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Jesus Christ
Thread: Jesus Christ
View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2006, 12:37 AM   #5
General Lee
Slice of Starsage Anyone?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to General Lee

Flatfender, you are going out on a limb here, and, personally, I would like to thank you for having the courage and the faith to say something like this.

I would like you to direct your prayers, if you are so willing.

My roommate has a girlfriend who has had a rough past. She has had rough relationships with her parents (filed for legal separation from them), and with her ex boyfriend (he abused her and, when she called the cops on him, he attacked her in front of the cops). She was diagnosed as "bi polar", and she recently received a letter from her ex saying that, if he ever gets out of prison, he will hunt her down and kill her.

She was sick for the next few days, and she passed out about a week ago. She was diagnosed with diabetes. She tried to run off to the bar the night she got the letter, but me and my roommate and girlfriend prayed, and, wouldn't you know it, her truck didn't start that night...she didn't go to the bar.

The hospital contacted her a few days ago, and they told her that she says lukemia. She became paralyzed from the waist down about two days ago. We have been praying and her situation has improved. She has regained feeling in her legs, but still cannot walk.

All prayers are appreciated.

Thanks,

-Jim
General Lee is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05144 seconds with 20 queries