Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 1941 Dodge Powerwagon "The Recon"
View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2008, 10:24 AM   #9
jimmyboy0316
Jimmy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade II View Post
Sell it to a restorer of military vehicles or restore it. That is a WC-57 Command Car. They are rare and go for $30-40k restored. I have seen a couple in that condition sell for more than enough money to get you a very nice trail 4x4. Please don't cut it up or destroy it, you have a very rare piece of U.S. Military history there.

24,000 total WC's (56/57/58) were made for WWII and maybe a couple hundred still exist in the world.
yup it originally came from a military base in northern Michigan i am told, we have already been offered 5 grand but it has a special meaning to my dad so it'll be around for years to come we're having trouble finding all the original parts for it is the only thing the body has been pretty well beat, the only thing is that i believe its actually a WC24 but i could be wrong there was a lot of different models made does anybody know who else has got one of these things?
jimmyboy0316 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07092 seconds with 20 queries