Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Rockwelled Grand Cherokee
View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2008, 09:46 PM   #104
JKOZ
yes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOTRCKS View Post
Once again someone who doesn't know what they are talking about. Did you build it the first time? Are you affiliated with the shop who did? Did you buy the parts on my invoice? Please quit jumping on the band wagon acting like you know what is going on with something you know very little about. You weren't there.

You are right about one thing. The steering did fail. The drag link fell off. But it DID NOT have full hydro, at the time, it only had hydro assist. It does how ever have full hydro now.
You always humor me in the ways you like to twist the story.

I guess to clear things up I should scan and post the detailed warning you signed off to stating your vehicle was in no condition to be leaving as it was no where near done, it was not safe to drive any where and was supposed to be brought back after you went and showed it off at the mounds on the trailer.
Your funny--the steering just fell off
Fact is I took you to court, you never initiated any type of legal action as you knew you where in the wrong and just trying to save face.

Have a great evening, and try not to kill someone the next time you drive something you shouldn't be.
JKOZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06083 seconds with 20 queries