Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - free dogs (on a 4x4 forum?..... i know)
View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2008, 11:51 PM   #3
creeping death
I'm that guy.

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISHOWJEEPER View Post
I would LOVE to meet the motherfuckers who treat animals like that and break their limbs and make them walk around like that. That shit makes me sick
x2
the wife and i saw a kid 20ish today getting pulled down road in a sled by a beautiful husky and made the comment to each other, how cool is that. and as soon as we finished that sentance the motherfucker got out of the sled and started kicking the dog to the gut so fucking hard it lifted the poor dog off the ground. twice. so i locked it up slammed it in reverse and told that piece of shit if he kicks that dog again i'm gonna kick the shit out of you then call the cops on you for animal cruelty. don't know how much good it did but the little fucker looked like he was gonna shit himself
i have 3 labs and just cant understand how someone can be that mean to an animal that wants nothing more than your compainionship. the reason most of us get pets is for theirs.

i will ask around and keep my ears open.

Page generated in 0.07748 seconds with 20 queries