Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - FSJ build
Thread: FSJ build
View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2008, 06:44 PM   #16
Cartman
Can't lose with 42s

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

The fucker runs!!
I fucked with the timing and couldn't get it running any better than where I set it when I installed the distributor haha

Things it still needs:

Wiring! still a bit messy. Basically just needs to be cleaned up and dressed down.

Electric fan - I think I'm going to break down and buy the one that fits the radiator..It's got a nice ass mounting boss already on the radiator and if 2400cfm isn't enough I can modify the sheet metal to house a taurus fan..It's like $200 which is gay but I think it will work

Battery relocation - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Moell...ssoriesQ5fGear
Big boy shit, an actual box that houses an 8D. I figure I can put that next to the fuel cell in the box, with the cover I will be able to throw tools and a high-lift in there without arcing the terminals. Should be dandy when I get a winch.

Exhaust - headers leak, gay ass things I hate them. I'm going to give them an honest shot, I've heard guys say that the copper gaskets fix the leaks for good....We'll see

Plug wires - The set I have is retarded long, I need to do up a custom set and dress them down for that kuh-lean look

Floors - Still need to be welded up and fixed

Seats - still undecided if I want to run OEMs or some racing style for when I do a cage and want 5pt tie-ins

Tail lights - Need to get some LED trailer lights and recess them in the rear bumper..probably the least of my worries at this point
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06380 seconds with 20 queries