Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Rockwelled Grand Cherokee
View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2008, 09:11 PM   #54
Chop
Mischievous Badger

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Chop

Wow who seriously cares about hood scoops and driving a rig built to wheel on the street. you all can sure talk a good game but i cant wait to see what you people do in person on the trail. come on now everyone has there rig the way they want it. im sure i can pick out flaws and dumb shit on a lot of rigs but do i NO because its not my ride so why would i give a shit. if they like it thats all that matters.

yes an exo cage is a good idea who ever built it did a Great job and had a lot of good ideas. The stingers are excessive to say the least and I Hate the 8 balls but what ever its not mine but i give mad credit to the guy that built it. and anyone who thinks an exo cage or tube to protect body panels are not needed in michigan. then i would like you to follow me and not bitch when you blow out windows and flat out total your rig.

I didnt make this thread to bitch about the owner send him a pm and call him what ever you want or go to some bars in fenton where he hangs out and talk shit to him i dout he will care.

people asked about pictures and what it looks like so i posted some. im sure some will like it and some wont but thats what make the offroad community fun because you get to see different ideas!

i guessing weight to be around 9000. it will be a heavy mofo and i will be taking it to have it weighed and setting up a 50/50 raffle or something like that for a doller a number and who ever is the closest will win some money. i will only know the number and i will not get to guess.

Jason
Chop is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 1.89203 seconds with 20 queries