View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2008, 06:06 PM   #6
amc78cj7

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite_Wisdumb View Post
Wat?

Obama was born in Hawaii. His birth certificate is public knowledge. Do you guys believe EVERYTHING you read? Mother of God, its like talking to 3 year olds in here sometimes.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=78931

The issue of Obama's birthplace, which he states is Honolulu in 1961, has been raised enough times that his campaign website has posted an image purporting to be of his "Certification of Live Birth" from Hawaii.

But Philip J. Berg, a former deputy attorney general for Pennsylvania, told the Michael Savage talk radio program tonight that the document is forged and that he has a tape recording he will soon release.

"This has been a real sham he's pulled off for the last 20 months," Berg told Savage. "I'll release it [the tape] in a day or two, affidavits from her talking to a certain person. I heard the tape. She was speaking [to someone] here in the United States."

He said the telephone call was from Obama's paternal grandmother affirming she "was in the delivery room in Kenya when he was born Aug. 4, 1961."

Page generated in 0.04514 seconds with 11 queries