Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 73 Plymouth RoadRunner - Project - $5500 obo *GONE* :(
View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2008, 11:24 AM   #1
mrclean
Silver Lake

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 73 Plymouth RoadRunner - Project - $5500 obo *GONE* :(

I have come to the sad reality that I just don't have the time to finish my high-school project car, so it needs to go to someone that can. What I have is a true 1973 Plymouth RoadRunner with the factory 340, auto (slap-stick) and 8 3/4 rear. This was a southern car but has been in dry storage in Michigan since 1998. The motor was freshly rebuilt when I got it, but I took it apart to make it bigger and better (yea, I know, stupid). I coated the block and stored it in a bag. No additional machine work was ever done. I have all of the stock parts to reassemble. Also that goes with it is the New Mopar Performance stroker crank, New Keith Black Pistons, a Edelbrock performer intake with Holley Carb, Hedman Headers, and Mopar electonic ignition. Paint is about 2 years old, but hasn't seen daylight (I have alot of $$$$ just in the paint alone). I have all new Year One decals in packages ready to go on. Wheels and tires are new (Prostars 15x7 front and 15x8 rear) with BFG treads, the combo is a couple of years old but hasn't seen the road. The interior for the car is near perfect, but out of the car. I can go on and on all day, but it would probably be better if you emailed/pm'd/ or called me. Basically, the car just needs put back together and a few minor things here and there (windshield is one of them, cracked). There is also a TON of spare parts that come with it (2 hoods, interior panels for a GTX and Sebring plus, etc.). Looking for $5500 or best offer. Not really looking for a trade, but might consider it if it's something I like. Thanks for looking

Travis
248-535-6057

Last edited by mrclean; November 2nd, 2008 at 08:54 PM.

Page generated in 0.09196 seconds with 20 queries