Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - More great quotes from the new messiah.
View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2008, 08:20 AM   #5
chris1044

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clint357 View Post
CC, I see that you're still hung up on the ACORN thing. I hope you grow a thick coat of wool for the cold winter ahead.
Is it just me or am I the only one who sees virtually all obamatoids simply ignoring the F A C T S when it comes to the all of his negatives? They either ignore them, or throw in some other b.s. to try and brain wash others that it's acceptable.

How can you dispute the videos posted above? Oh, you can't, so you throw in a post the does leave a shadow of doubt since there isn't any tape of him admitting such a thing.....

And just as a note, very rarely do I ever even post in this forum - I'm neither for mccain or obama, but it seriously sickens me to see that there are so many people that simply jump on the obama band wagon because of his/the mainstreem media's incredible marketing gimmick......and then defend the guy like he's their own father or something
chris1044 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.72903 seconds with 20 queries