Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - my new website for my business
View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2008, 08:38 AM   #9
esl_cherokee

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

How is the for the about page? enough info? I am not the best writer.

About Pyramid Lock
I started out over 20 years ago as a Home Improvement contractor here in MI. My Father trained me in that business and alway's taught me that the only way to make money in a business is to treat the customer right and do the job right the first time. You are not making money if the customer is not happy or you are going back for repair's. Three year's ago I decided it was time leave that business and pursue my own personal business. I trained with two nationwide company's for over 2 years until I was satisfied with my skillset to start my own company. The reason for training for so long was to make sure I could follow what my father always taught me about doing treating the customer right and doing the job right the first time.

Thank You

Jeff "Pyramid Lock"

I have not uploaded it yet so I could get some input on it. Also does a links page help with SEO or to let them know a little about my interests and maybe my suppliers?

Last edited by esl_cherokee; October 24th, 2008 at 08:44 AM.
esl_cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06930 seconds with 20 queries