Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - my new website for my business
View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2008, 11:04 PM   #6
wakebabe
Mrs. Bones

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I would definitely ad an "about us" section. When selling a service you are also selling yourself and potential customers will be more comfortable calling you if they "know a little about you".

I also think that you could really clean up the "service" page by separating by defining services and the benefits of that service. Right now it's hard to tell what is a service and whats a benefit. I can offer more suggestions on this. You should construct that page so it is another sales agent for you.

I don't think you are sending the message you mean to send in this sentence on the home page: "Deal direct with the owner for your best price and service". What are you trying to communicate there? To me I think your sales associates/employees can't offer the best customer services/prices. What might be a better way to state that your business is the best in the area is to state "Call PyramidLock for the best price and service in Oakland Co." or something along these lines if that's what you mean. You should state that if it's true, and some basic market research would help you find your right message.

And, down the road/asap you should make your site readable on mobile devices. If people are stuck on the road and remember your brand many are going to try to look it up on their phone/browser.

I think you have a ton of potential to build this into a great site for your business and expand on your marketing.

Last edited by wakebabe; October 23rd, 2008 at 11:19 PM.
wakebabe is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07898 seconds with 20 queries