Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - *SOLD* 2004 Gmc K2500hd
View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2008, 09:04 AM   #1
xj_man_646
Leaf Sprung XJ - RIP

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to xj_man_646
Default *SOLD* 2004 Gmc K2500hd

2004 GMC K2500 HD 4x4 extended cab short bed.
LQ4 6.0L coupled to 4L80E
4.10 gears with gov-lock in the rear (14B FF)
Towing package with trans temp gauge. I've never had it climb above 170-ish and that was on a huuuuuuge hill out east.
125K miles as of recently
Just had the exhaust manifolds replaced (stock ones leaked due to bolt heads popping off, common problem out of the box with these engines. The aluminum heads and iron manifolds expand/contract at different rates and the factory manifold bolts could not take it, and the heads would shear off then the manifolds would leak at the head. The new bolts are able to take the load though, so that should not be a problem anymore)
Body is in good, but not great, condition.
Scratches and minor dents here and there, and the rear bumper is bent (Previous owner backed it in to something) and dented the rear 1/4 panel. No rust though. Only rust on the truck would be underneath where most of the components (axles, suspension, etc) have the typical rust belt surface rust.
Interior is in good condition with one split seam on the passenger side front seats head rest
Runs excellent, drives excellent.

I figure the value of the truck is $10k or so so we'll start there.
edit: the brake pedal has the rubber back on it. I got a new pedal cover.

I can try to get new pictures upon request, but I don't have a camera anymore so it might take some time.

Last edited by xj_man_646; November 1st, 2009 at 02:24 PM.

Page generated in 0.06803 seconds with 20 queries