Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - new ORV law went into effect today
View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2006, 04:37 PM   #18
Yetti
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

just to bring you guys up to date, I asked the DNR guys at the orv advisory board meeting what the letter ment to them and if they planned on doing anything in line with inforcment. the DNR said they knew of the letter and that the oppinion of the AG & state rep Sheltrown and how it had stired up a bunch of questions. the have no plans of doing anything in line with the letter. its just oppinion and nothing more. they could not write tickets on the AG's word and the whole state needed legislation on the books before any inforcement would take place. so it clears up all the rumors I have heard and the whole thing is a farce so far. so as it is right now all countys that have open roads for ORV access the roads are open!I am hoping as the AG and the state rep learn more about the effects of ORV's on the state roads I hope they learn its favorable. so ride safe and becareful out there.

Page generated in 0.05107 seconds with 20 queries