View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2008, 11:10 AM   #1
PavementPounder
I am the law.

Arrow SOLD - Howell'd AMC 304 w/HEI, OBA, more...

Healthy 304 with Howell TBI system, full accessories, Edelbrock Performer intake, OBA, HEI, big FSJ thermal clutch fan, and flywheel. Includes all pieces associated with the Howell kit (computer, instructions, etc) and the rest of the OBA system (tank, lines, and fittings). Witnessed it run/drive/make good oil pressure prior to purchase. Previously resided in the CJ owned by the artist formerly known as Cornfed. Year and mileage unknown (perhaps he will assist with that info), but its a 58cc set of heads and I assume the motor is later 70's.

No block mounts or exhaust manifolds. I have a set of used ceramic-coated CJ in-frame headers in pretty good shape available for sale. Not sure if I have any more sets of CJ block/frame mounts.

Will get some pics up soon and edit details as I go. You can read about this system here:

http://www.howellefi.com/shop/custom...=16256&cat=249

$1500 for all. Available immediately. Cash, PayPal, or USPS Money Order only. No other money orders.

SOLD in longblock form. Accessories, OBA, and Howell may be relisted at a later date.

Last edited by PävementPounder; January 13th, 2009 at 09:23 AM.

Page generated in 0.05442 seconds with 11 queries