Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 22 Pachanga (now 201 liberator see 2nd page)
View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2008, 03:03 PM   #45
greygoose
I'm the dude

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trendsetter View Post
I never said all that but you do need to know the right guy, and at least it is a king cobra they are big clunky and heavy but can take a beating coming from that engine.. hell back in high school rebuilt an older 26 with twin 460's going to KC's... we personally beat the shit out of that thing for two years, so did the owner, he sold it to some used car dealer in benton harbor he and his white trash family beat the shit out of it for a few more years, last I saw it was up in saugatuck, my paint job was holding up nicely.. (entire boat in red with black and grey stickers...) anyways that was 10 years after we had rebuilt it, talked to the owner said it had like 500+ hours on it and the drives were still fine.. so they stand up to a beating you just need to make sure you know an OMC guy and it sounds like you do.. so congrats
Good to know... Since I wont beat it, I should be ok...lol

I know that the drive was replaced by a four winns dealer just last year with the cone clutch KC drive, so I should be good to go for a while...
greygoose is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06548 seconds with 20 queries