Big "97" F-250
A 1997 F-250 4x4 the truck has 88,277 miles on it, Im the original owner. The truck is in great shape inside and out very clean. Let me give some details on the truck.
* 351w auto, Heidman Hedders, Tru dual Flowmaster Exhaust, throttle spacer,K&N airfilter, Superlift Tru-speed for Trans.
* It has 6" suspension lift, 3inch Body.
* 4.88 gears, Detroit trutrac Limited Slip diff in the front, Factory limited slip diff in rear.
* Eagle aluminum rims with 38.5x15x16 Boggers (like new see picture, thats a quarter )
* The entire front end of the truck is new, ball joints, bearings, seals, new drive shaft in front, new brakes all the way around drums,and disc's, Superlift IFS Steering sytem, All the parts I justed listed including rims/tires, gears, new diff only have about 3-4 hundred miles on it all. The truck only has had about 3000 miles put on it in the last 2 1/2 years.
* The Interior is in great shape.
* Worst part of the truck is A. the rear bumper is rusted to shit! B.There is a big dent on the driver side rear of the bed there is a picture of both.
* The story is I started building it up in 2004 had a near death accident that summer and the truck sat until winter of 2005 when I put the gears, diff,etc.
Once I got that all done the truck still sat all year and here we are and Im selling it. The truck is in great shape you wont be disapointed with it if your looking for something along these lines. Asking $9,500 O.B.O Sorry no trades.*********REDUCED PRICE*********
Last edited by groundhog; February 27th, 2007 at 04:46 AM.