Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - so, splain this to me
View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2006, 02:40 PM   #10
Grifter
Human Hunter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepfreak81
Thats the problem anymore no one cares enough about anything to do something about it. Most people are so jaded to the fact that the laws and constitution all get twisted to mean other things that they don't even try. If it affects their life or income in any sort of inconvenient way they say fukc it Im not bothering with it... I don't do anything illegal (such as terrorism, we all speed) and I sure dont discuss such things on the phone, but dammit If I am talking to a friend or my g/f its no ones business what I am talking about.

The only thing this country seems to care about is who is fucking who... Clinton was impeached for screwing an intern, Bush is totally fucking this country, alienating most of the world, and everyone sits back and say's "eh, I cant do anything about it." The only people that like him are business, and business and $ run the country now, not the people.
do you normally draw generalizations on the rest of civilization, i dont have a dime to my name, and i think hes been great....George W. Bush that is...so feel free to support you comment that only business people like him...

and quit bitching about the phone game, if you think that P.Bush is the first President in your/our lives to consider the need to listen in on phone convo's and track who is calling who, i would wager you are a bit off..granted the patriot act gave our goverment a lil more leway to play here and abroad..this shit has been happening for years (think cold war)..it didnt start yesterday and it wont end tomorrow...deal and move on....

oh and yes lets continue to alienate the rest of the world, the sooner we distance ourselves from them the better...for example the global gun ban initiative..get it in you heads now...200 plus years ago our forefathers fought a bloody war to win the right to govern ourselves from a king on the otherside of the big blue pond...now here we are and lil things like the global gun ban start happening..this shit smells like we are working towards being governed by some group of individuals who may or may not have the best interest of the United States of Americas citizens at the top of their to-do list...think about it...get it straight we are our own country and we need to keep it that way.... this idea is not new either, our country has chosen not sign the Geneva convention or the "Hague Accord"(i think i am miss-firing on the name here, someone correct me), i wonder why not...the consistency speaks for itself....we dont sign shit that the rest of the world signs because we are continuing to uphold the fact that we are our own country ruled internally by chosen leaders....not some random global figure head...feel free to alienate away...fuck em all...

if you can do it better quit bitching and get out and do something...
Grifter is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07460 seconds with 20 queries