View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2008, 11:11 AM   #10
GreaseMonkey

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skooter_Built View Post
ok, GM what are your opinions on wvo as an alternative fuel? What should I use as a pre filter system, siphon pump or a centrifugal system? How many micron should i filter too? Do you recommend a plastic or steel drum for the initial transportation vessel and should i use a tank wrap? Being that you are are superior then I am as a person your input is greatly needed.
I think it's a great idea for alternative fuel. It's just another thing to add on the to do list though, and it's difficult to have the room to handle all of the equipment.

I would go with the simplest system with everything else. I'm assuming a siphon pump would be simpler than a centrifugal system. I would use the most cost effective filter, because obviously a better filter will cost more money.

I'd use plastic drum, then you won't have to worry about rust. Not sure about the tank wrap.

Depending on how you refine it you may actually have to still use diesel fuel to start the engine, and then switch to the biodiesel, and make sure you switch back before shutting off. This may be with straight veggie oil only, but something to check though.

Now, why are your panties in such a fucking bunch?

You've been here how long and are now starting to complain about people being dicks in serious threads? Lighten up.
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04009 seconds with 11 queries